SEK Educational Institution includes 9 international schools of the highest level, which are reference models in quality, innovation and educational excelence in the sector. Six of our centres are located in Spain, and the rest in Dublin, The Alps and Qatar.
SEK Schools stand out for being the only Spanish centres that teach the three International Baccalaureate Programs, together with the national curriculum, in a joint pedagogical framework, recognised for each program and with a coherent objectives and values structure.
For the 2021 - 2022 academic year, SEK International School Ciudalcampo needs to incorporate a Mathematics Teacher to teach Diploma in English and LOMCE in Spanish.
- Mathematics or relevant university degree.
- PGCE in Secondary education (Máster del profesorado de Secundaria o CAP).
- At least 2 -3 years of experince teaching this subject
- Native or near native English speaker
- International experience and knowledge of the International Programs will be valued.
- Updated Sexual Nature Crime Certificate
- European Passport o Visa to work in Europe