SEK Santa Isabel School, an international school delivering Ib’s Primary Years Programme, is seeking a Guidance and Admissions Counselor
- Guidance and support for the social, emotional and academic development of Early Years and Primary school students.
- Detect, test, and guide students with special needs (difficulties and gifted)
- Guidance for families and school staff.
- Guidance for teachers.
- Designing workshops for students, teachers and families.
- Promotion and sale of educational programs.
- Management of the complete Admissions process.
- Advice and commercial follow-up of potential students.
- Telephone and in-person attention.
- Personal interviews with interested families.
- Representation of the school at educational institutions and administrations.
- CRM (Salesforce) management, maintenance and updating.
- Collaboration with other departments.
- Coordination of summer course.
- Degree in Psychology/Pedagogy.
- At least 2 years of experience in similar positions.
- Experience in a Guidance Department with Early Years and Primary school students.
- Advanced level of English (minimum C1); Other languages valued.
- Communication skills
- Customer oriented
- Work towards objectives and prioritize multiple tasks
- Quality control
- Team work, empathy and compassion
- Initiative, proactivity and flexible
- Cable of detecting and guiding students with special needs (difficulties and gifted)
- Organization and Planning
- Conflict management, emotion management