SEK Educational Institution includes 10 international schools of the highest level, which are reference models in quality, innovation and educational excelence in the sector. Six of our centres are located in Spain, and the rest in Dublin, The Alps, Qatar and Riyadh.
SEK Schools stand out for being the only Spanish centres that teach the three International Baccalaureate Programs, together with the national curriculum, in a joint pedagogical framework, recognised for each program and with a coherent objectives and values structure.
SEK International School Ciudalcampo needs to incorporate a DP & MYP Mathematics Teacher for next academic year 2023-2024.
- Permanent contract.
- Mathematics or relevant university degree.
- PGCE in Secondary education (Máster del profesorado de Secundaria o CAP).
- At least 2 years of experience teaching this subject.
- Native or near native English speaker.
- International experience and knowledge of the International - Programs will be valued.
- Updated Sexual Nature Crime Certificate.
- European Passport o Visa to work in Europe.
- Open-mindedness and international-mindedness
- Disposition to collaborate and work effectively in collaborative groups.
- Consistently communicate openly with all stakeholders, based on understanding and respect.
- Respects and practices the content of the school mission statement and its ‘core values’